The Trump Presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Jan 17, 2017.

1. river

United States of America , is missing the presence of an Intelligent President .

He may know business but he is no leader .

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020 at 11:38 PM
    Quantum Quack likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, after profit taking from his latest insane stock market boost, abandons his post and seeks asylum in Russia...

Can't be done??! Hell yeah!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Capracus Valued Senior Member

This is the same sentiment espoused by the Bronzed Emperor’s campaign in regards to a political ad documenting the emperors own words.

“Given the foregoing, should you fail to immediately cease broadcasting PUSA’s ad ‘Exponential Threat’, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. will have no choice but to pursue all legal remedies available to it in law and in equity” the letter states. “We will not stand idly by and allow you to broadcast false, deceptive, and misleading information concerning President’s Trump’s healthcare positions without consequence.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...eatens-legal-action-over-liberal-super-pac-ad

Here’s the offensive “propaganda” in question.

See you all in church on Easter Sunday.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BnOmAUPh...HQ/s1600/DiseaseTransmissionAccomplished2.jpg

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It differs in its objection to bribery and lies, rather than speech and honest claim. So from a base in reality, it's kind of the opposite "sentiment".
    Bribery used to be illegal, instead of free speech. So did slander, btw - there were some lies one could not pay to have broadcast.
    Why would I, or anyone with sense, agree with that?
    Not until recently.
    It's a consequence of the Citizen's United decision, among other changes - before that decision it was illegal.
    The sources of the money are not listed under the title. Neither is the name of the author, or authors. The video itself pretends that Rossi is the author - the claims made in the video would be obvious lies otherwise, instead of hidden dishonesties.
    I wouldn't.
    I would expect them and their collaborators to be prosecuted when caught.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 at 2:06 PM